Orson Shirt - All Over Printed
Soulland Orson Shirt in All Over Printed
WOW. Just wow. The Orson is a Soulland signature, but this may be the best version we’ve ever seen. This 100% silk beauty features an all-over digital print sourced from the German Flower Encyclopedia, dating back to 1913. As always, it has a vintage-inspired boxy fit with a flat hem, open loop collar, and perfect sleeve length. Whether you wear it or frame it, this shirt is undoubtedly a piece of art.
- Orson is a regular cut short sleeve shirt with bowling collar. Chest patch pocket. All over digital printed. Shell buttons. Garment is single needle stitched.
- Made in a 22 momme twill silk.
- Print archived from German flower encyclopedia, Freiland-Stauden from 1913.
- Made in 100% Twill silk
- Fabric originates from Zhejiang, China. Made in Zhejiang, China
- Woven label in OekoTex certified polyester. Hangtags made of FSC certified paper and recycled plastic.