A flamingo garden, slow food markets, a secret bar, traditional trattorias, hidden masterpieces of Italian design... Get lost in the ice-cool northern city!
LOST iN Milan is—
68 technicolour pages filled with tips on:
Outdoor activities & wellness
- Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Milan and their absolute favourite spots in town
- A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
- A selection of our top picks for the entire city
- An in-depth story on the city’s rich design heritage
- A surreally quotidian photo showcase
- An original piece of fiction
- Shopping guide
- Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Milan state of mind
Size: 21cm x 16cm x 0.6cm
Wallace Mercantile gladly accepts returns on full priced merchandise within 15 days of purchase in-store for full refund, exchange or store credit. For online orders, returns and exchanges within 15 days of receiving your order. All online purchases are returnable either in store or via mail. Free return shipping in Canada & from the USA on orders over $200 CDN.
Requests to exchange merchandise received as a gift must be accompanied by a gift receipt.
In order to initiate a return or exchange via mail, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ORDER # so we can further instruct and be on the lookout for your item.
Customers are responsible for paying their own shipping costs for returning their item (unless they meet minimum purchase requirements and shipping within Canada or from the USA). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
All Sale Items are considered final sale and are not eligible for return, exchange, or credit.
Gift cards, intimates and magazines or publications are non returnable.
Returns may be shipped to the following address:
253 Columbia Street
For any other questions or inquiries about your order please email: email@example.com