Edward - Cork
A classic handsewn men's glove in hairsheep with wool lining.
- OUTER MATERIAL: HAIRSHEEP is a thin and soft leather with high gloss. The finest hairsheep originates from the high altitude in Ethiopia and is tanned and dyed in Naples.
- LINING: WOOL The wool linings keeps the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and gives a good insulation down to minus five degrees celsius.
- FEATURE: ELASTIC helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
- HANDSEWN: To hand sew a pair of gloves takes about two hours. Gives a beautiful and characteristic seam that is also easy to repair.
- POINTS: Three lines of decorative stitchings on the back of the hand.